5 Life Hacks to Help You Fall in Love with Event Tech, Part 2
- Explore the world of what's possible. When your time is freed up from the endless paper shuffle, you'll be able to explore so many more possibilities once you fall in love with event tech. Have you wondered if you could simply track how many attendees participate at each individual session? Now you can! Wondered if you could create an informal networking small group but not sure how to efficiently get the right people together? Now its easy! Explore the nearly endless possibilities, then let tech make it simple.
- No more paper reports allowed. Recently a company spent six figures to painstakingly evaluate their previous year's ROI from events, generating an extensive printed report that just about no one ever read. Data collection and reporting is infinitely easier (and far more cost-effective) when utilizing technology. Bottom line, you'll be able to simply provide the information your boss needs in order to measure success, keep paying your salary, and even increase your event budget, all without juggling multiple spreadsheets or printing one single report!
- Connect everything. Seriously, this is easy when you're using tech. From integrating social media chatter to engaging event attendees to targeting particular groups for follow-up, technology takes all the hassle out of connection. But there's no reason for you to give up what works! Technology can simply help you integrate your current tools into a reduced-stress workflow system that will leave you more time and energy to let your creative juices flow. Whether you're looking for a stand-alone app to help you manage one aspect of connection, or a fully integrated management tool that connects everything such as the Attendease event portfolio management system, you'll discover just how much simpler connection is when you utilize the power of technology.
- Stepping up means the latest event trends are now accessible. Once you've incorporated event management software, you'll be able to take advantage of some of the latest trends in the industry such as wearable tech that not only enhances attendees' experience but provides endless data to more specifically track what's working and what's not.
- At the end of the day, it's all about revenue. Your boss is focused on the company's bottom line. Ultimately,event technology should be able to accomplish both the operational side of event management as well as the sales side of events and seamlessly make your job easier while increasing the business ROI. You can come off like a rock star by falling in love with event tech!
While it can feel a bit daunting to step away from that tried-and-true binder stuffed with coffee-stained notes and endless lists, it might be time to fall in love with event tech so you can focus on what you do best - create a unique event experience that lets your company stand out from the competition. Contact us today and let's explore how you can get started!